I think my all-time favorite part of the whole experience of a photo shoot (besides taking the actual photos, of course) would have to be getting the package ready for the client.
I love hand-writing them a thank you note, letting them know how much I appreciate them (because I do!). I love creating this cute little present, just for my client. My goal is for them to know they had a unique experience with me.
In the brown paper bag:
1. Business cards, at least 5.
2. Hand-written 'Thank You' note
3. CD with images of the session
4. Referral card for discounts on future sessions
5. Printed images on gorgeous glossy paper
6. My own hand-made label, to personalize further
7. Print release on CD
Best part: watching them open it up and say, "Oh cuuuuuute!!". It makes my day, every time.
Natalie Bee is a Spokane, Washington-based Birth Doula and Photographer, a mother of four willings, and a PNW native.